Hormone free suitable with:
• Cancer treatments
• Systemic HRT
Dual action and Long lasting
• Immediate comfort and relief from symptoms
• Moisturising for up to 3 days
• Delivers purified water where it is needed, clinically proven to help:
Rejuvenate elasticity and natural secretions2,3
Restore the natural pH 3,4
Cost effective flexible dosing
• The most cost effective long last vaginal moisturiser
• Single use pre-filled applicators in 3 pack sizes:
- 3 pack (up to 9 days’ supply)
- 6 pack (up to 18 days’ supply)
- 12 pack (up to 36 days’ supply)
1. Nachtigall LE. (1994) Comparative study: Replens versus local oestrogen in menopausal women. Fertil Steril.; 61,178–80.
2. Loprinzi CL., Abu-Ghazaleh S., Sloan J., van Haelst-Pisani C., Hammer A., Rowland K., Law M., Windschitl H., Kaur J. and Ellison N. (1997) Phase III randomized double blind study to evaluate the efficacy of a polycarbophil- based vaginal moisturizer in women with breast cancer. J Clin Oncol., 15, 969–73.
3. Bachmann GA, Notelovitz M, Gonzalez SJ, Thompson C, Morecraft BA. (1991) Vaginal dryness in the menopausal woman: clinical characteristics and non hormonal treatment. Clin Pract Sex, 7, 1-8.
4. M. Gelfand and E. Wendman (1994) Treating vaginal dryness in breast cancer patients: results of applying a polycarbophil moisturizing gel. Journal of Women’s Health, 3 (6), 427-433.
Bacterial Vaginosis: 1 in 3 Women
Bacterial Vaginosis is very common vaginal infection, in fact it is the most common vaginal infection. About 1 in every 3 woman experience Bacterial Vaginosis as some point in their life and it is can be easily treated and prevented1. Due to some symptom similarities between Bacterial Vaginosis and Thrush, it is easy to see why patients and health professional alike can often mistake Bacterial Vaginosis for Thrush.
Relactagel® is a quick, safe and effective way to relieve the symptoms of BV such as embarrassing odour, abnormal discharge and vaginal discomfort by changing and preventing such symptoms from recurring by regulation the vaginal pH. Many women can experience recurrent symptoms of BV, for example after prolonged menstruation, or when taking antibiotics. Relactagel® can also be used to maintain the natural pH of the vagina and prevent the condition from recurring.
Relactagel® is an easy to use gel comes in a single use hygienic applicator which is simply inserted into the vagina, squeezed, then removed and discarded.
Relactagel® is a lactic acid gel which treats and prevents Bacterial Vaginosis, restores & maintains the natural vaginal pH and relieves abnormal discharge and adour.
1 Hay.P (2006) National Guidance for the management of bacterial vaginosis. Clinical Effectiveness Group. British Association for Sexual Health and HIV.